Monday, June 23, 2008

about my past and future


Before you know it, our semester will be finish soon. I enjoy all the time with my teachers and classmates, they always give their encouragement to me. These days are my happiest time in my life, I will remember all of you.

About my future, I have a lot of plan . But I know if I want let them come true, English is the important thing. So I will continue my Enlish class at TAFE when I start my Accounting course.That would be a bit hard for me, beacuse I will be busy even it's weekend. But it's worth to try.

I love this country since I saw it at my first time, I'm not only learning useful language but also some real meaning about life from people who live here. In fact, I had some very terrible memories in the past several years,that's why I left my country last year. I thought I will have more happiness at here, but then I finally know- the real happiness should be come from my heart, it depends on myself.
So if you want change your life, you just can do it by yourself.
Anyway, as people said: Every cloud has a silver lining. I wish everyone will have a good life they want . Hope all of you have a bright future in this lively country.

3 comments:

rana asad mahmood said...

always enjoy happy life. dont let others down.

rana asad mahmood said...

life is a gift.dont waste it in sorrows, in drinking,and in dates. be sincere to one true friend. and u will feel happines to share your life with that friend.

rana asad mahmood said...

enjoy happy living.Always try to keep smile on others face and you will get happines from the central core of your heart.

lively party

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare