Monday, March 31, 2008

Harmony day



Harmony Day is very strange holiday for me before I came to here. I'm very curious about it.

So many people come form different counties, and they bring their culture,their hobbies, and their different everything. In this new country, everyone need learn more new things, and want to keep their own culture, that's a problem. Because sometimes different culture have many opposite direction.We should respect other culture and religion if we want have a peaceful life.

We have been invited to a breakfast on Harmony Day in TAFE hall, and three people make their speech, they have been living here several years, and they came from different countries, but they're enjoy their new life very much, this is the biggest point that they are same.

I feel I have a new large family when we stood and sang "we are one" together, and I'm very happy that I'm one member of the large family.

When I came home, I put some orange flowers in my house, this is my first Harmony Day, it was unforgotten .

3 comments:

Danny said...

hi, lisa, here is my blog:

http://newnicephoto.spaces.live.com

please enjoy it!

Danny

Danny said...

hi, lisa, here is my blog:

http://newnicephoto.spaces.live.com

please enjoy it!

Danny

Marion said...

Hi Lisa! Excellent work on harmony Day! I'm pleased you enjoyed the experience!

By the way, can you copy the opinion you wrote on the St Pat's Day post and put it in a new post in your blog because it's too good to be hidden!

lively party

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare